Wednesday, June 1, 2011

You are exactly where you are suppose to be in this moment.

Have you ever wondered if there was a "right" road and a "wrong road" in life. Perhaps the thought has crossed your mind that if you had only made the right choice two weeks earlier, you wouldn't be going through this difficulty now. I really believe, there are no accidents and if that is the case, you are exactly where you need to be in this moment. So pay attention. You don't want to miss something imperative in your life that might just show up when we are in the middle of "berating ourselves" for the last decision we made. If we are exactly where we are suppose to be in this moment, then what is happening in this moment? What doors are being open? How are you being guided?

1 comment:

  1. I needed to read this today. Am struggling with some issues. I am right where I am supposed to be to learn the lessons I need. And I've come to the realization that I am pretty good at manifesting what I focus on in life - soooo that means I need to be aware of my thoughts and desires and manner of speaking. Thanks for the reminder, Janie.

    ReplyDelete